Advertisement

test

Live audience for Harry Potter Puppet Pals

Ok, I've reviewed 2 of these in the last couple of days, admitting that I'm not a big Harry Potter Fan. But this is hilarious and fresh spin on Harry Potter.

Everyone is here, Ron Weasly, Hermione,Dumbledore,snape,voldemort and the rest.

These Puppet Pals are getting to be one of the biggest things on YouTube though.
Just listen to the reaction from the live audience and you'll know that this is worth watching, even if it's a bit distracting with all the screaming fans in the backround.

The point here, is the viral effect a small, but good idea can have on the interet.

This series goes to show that if you've got qualitiy content that people are going to like, and if you link and upload to the right places, any campaign can go viral.

Well done NeilG. I look forward to seeing more.




0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video