Advertisement
Harry Potter Puppet Pals, OK I'm hooked!
I have to admit something that will problably get me killed if people find out where I live. I'm not a Harry Potter fan. I'm not a Harry Potter hater either, it's just that I never read the books,(yes I can read) and I never really got interested in the series.
I saw a couple of the movies with my kids, I know the storyline, I'm even grateful for what the books have done to get many thousands of kids to read.
I'm just not,... a fan.
That beings said, I am immensely enjoying the Harry Potter Puppet Pals videos on YouTube by NeilCicierega.
Check the video out below.
These videos have been memorized word for word by my 12 year old daugther and her rendition of them has us laughing almost as hard as the spoofs themselves.
Thanks Neil, I have added you to my favs so I can get your fresh content.
Keep producing great, funny videos, the world is just not laughing enough these days.
0 comments: