Advertisement
Groovy Grooves
Wouldn't it be great if there was a web site that showed just music and dancing videos?
Well there is, it's called Groovy Grooves and I'm hooked!
Please note that it also has a Striptease videos so if you have young children around or are offended easily be aware of that. However all the videos are categorized so you won't click on a raw video by accident.
I just watched an amazing performance of a kid playing "Under the Bridge" by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers and an A capella version of Bohmeiman Rhapsody that will knock your socks off.
If all goes right, the Queen song should be able to be seen right from this sight.
The site is like a you tube for dance and music, I don't yet know the submission guidelines but will find out more and post the results here.
For now, just take my word for it and give them a visit at groovygrooves.com
No signup required.
All the Grooviest Online Video in One Place, GroovyGrooves.com
2 comments:
-
Thanks for commenting, you have a great site, I wish you luck in the future.
If there's anything I can do to help you promote your videos,please let me know.
AW
I'm glad you like the site :)
Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the link love and that we are currently working on a slight redesign which includes the removal of the striptease section (moved to a new site instead) so we can keep Groovy Grooves entirely G (well, maybe PG) based content.