Advertisement
How to blog here or submit content to this site for review.
It's easy, just send me your email address, I'll plug it into the permission genie and poof!
You'll be able to post to this site.
Or you may leave something in th comment section.
Just make sure there is a way for readers to get back to you.
By linking to this site, you are working with people in the same boat who have a vested interest in seeing you succeed.
So blog here, submit work or samples of work, and comment often. There's no quicker way to get a community of people behind you than to start taking an active part in it, so give a little something and you'll get a little something. We can't wait to see what you have. Of course there is no way I can post everything, so send your best and send it often.
I'll have audio content capability as soon as possible.
By posting on this blog, you are claiming that you own the original content and that you acknowledge your opening it up for public viewing and comment.
0 comments: